No conflicts of interest were declared.
MicroRNA expression profiling of human metastatic cancers identifies cancer gene targets†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 2, pages 214–221, October 2009
How to Cite
Baffa, R., Fassan, M., Volinia, S., O'Hara, B., Liu, C.-G., Palazzo, J. P., Gardiman, M., Rugge, M., Gomella, L. G., Croce, C. M. and Rosenberg, A. (2009), MicroRNA expression profiling of human metastatic cancers identifies cancer gene targets. J. Pathol., 219: 214–221. doi: 10.1002/path.2586
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2008
- Benjamin Perkins Bladder Cancer Fund
- Martin Greitzer Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!