No conflicts of interest were declared.
Comparison of CpG island hypermethylation and repetitive DNA hypomethylation in premalignant stages of gastric cancer, stratified for Helicobacter pylori infection†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 4, pages 410–416, December 2009
How to Cite
Park, S.-Y., Yoo, E. J., Cho, N.-Y., Kim, N. and Kang, G. H. (2009), Comparison of CpG island hypermethylation and repetitive DNA hypomethylation in premalignant stages of gastric cancer, stratified for Helicobacter pylori infection. J. Pathol., 219: 410–416. doi: 10.1002/path.2596
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!