These authors contributed equally to this work.
The cancer stem cell marker CD133 has high prognostic impact but unknown functional relevance for the metastasis of human colon cancer†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 4, pages 427–434, December 2009
How to Cite
Horst, D., Scheel, S. K., Liebmann, S., Neumann, J., Maatz, S., Kirchner, T. and Jung, A. (2009), The cancer stem cell marker CD133 has high prognostic impact but unknown functional relevance for the metastasis of human colon cancer. J. Pathol., 219: 427–434. doi: 10.1002/path.2597
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- Friedrich-Baur-Stiftung, Germany. Grant Number: 0015/2007
- Wilhelm Sander-Stiftung, Germany. Grant Number: 2004-111.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!