No conflicts of interest were declared.
Osteosarcoma originates from mesenchymal stem cells in consequence of aneuploidization and genomic loss of Cdkn2†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 219, Issue 3, pages 294–305, November 2009
How to Cite
Mohseny, A. B., Szuhai, K., Romeo, S., Buddingh, E. P., Briaire-de Bruijn, I., de Jong, D., van Pel, M., Cleton-Jansen, A.-M. and Hogendoorn, P. C. (2009), Osteosarcoma originates from mesenchymal stem cells in consequence of aneuploidization and genomic loss of Cdkn2. J. Pathol., 219: 294–305. doi: 10.1002/path.2603
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 92003-399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!