No conflicts of interest were declared.
The emerging role of the distal Fallopian tube and p53 in pelvic serous carcinogenesis†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 5–6, January 2010
How to Cite
Herrington, C. S. and McCluggage, W. G. (2010), The emerging role of the distal Fallopian tube and p53 in pelvic serous carcinogenesis. J. Pathol., 220: 5–6. doi: 10.1002/path.2630
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!