No conflicts of interest were declared.
Oncogenic NRF2 mutations in squamous cell carcinomas of oesophagus and skin†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 220, Issue 4, pages 446–451, March 2010
How to Cite
Kim, Y. R., Oh, J. E., Kim, M. S., Kang, M. R., Park, S. W., Han, J. Y., Eom, H. S., Yoo, N. J. and Lee, S. H. (2010), Oncogenic NRF2 mutations in squamous cell carcinomas of oesophagus and skin. J. Pathol., 220: 446–451. doi: 10.1002/path.2653
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2009
- National Cancer Control R&D Program. Grant Number: 0820080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!