No conflicts of interest were declared.
BRMS1 transcriptional repression correlates with CpG island methylation and advanced pathological stage in non-small cell lung cancer†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 221, Issue 2, pages 229–237, June 2010
How to Cite
Nagji, A. S., Liu, Y., Stelow, E. B., Stukenborg, G. J. and Jones, D. R. (2010), BRMS1 transcriptional repression correlates with CpG island methylation and advanced pathological stage in non-small cell lung cancer. J. Pathol., 221: 229–237. doi: 10.1002/path.2707
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01 CA136705
- Thoracic Surgery Foundation for Research and Education (TSFRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!