No conflicts of interest were declared.
The biological and clinical value of p53 expression in pelvic high-grade serous carcinomas†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 222, Issue 2, pages 191–198, October 2010
How to Cite
Köbel, M., Reuss, A., Bois, A. d., Kommoss, S., Kommoss, F., Gao, D., Kalloger, S. E., Huntsman, D. G. and Gilks, C. B. (2010), The biological and clinical value of p53 expression in pelvic high-grade serous carcinomas. J. Pathol., 222: 191–198. doi: 10.1002/path.2744
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
- National Cancer Institute of Canada. Grant Number: 017051
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Unit. Grant Number: INRUA006045
- Cheryl Brown Ovarian Cancer Outcomes Unit of the British Columbia Cancer Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!