No conflicts of interest were declared.
Pin1 acts as a modulator of cell proliferation through alteration in NF-κB but not β-catenin/TCF4 signalling in a subset of endometrial carcinoma cells†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 222, Issue 4, pages 410–420, December 2010
How to Cite
Saegusa, M., Hashimura, M. and Kuwata, T. (2010), Pin1 acts as a modulator of cell proliferation through alteration in NF-κB but not β-catenin/TCF4 signalling in a subset of endometrial carcinoma cells. J. Pathol., 222: 410–420. doi: 10.1002/path.2773
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20590352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!