No conflicts of interest were declared.
Pin1 acts as a modulator of cell proliferation through alteration in NF-κB but not β-catenin/TCF4 signalling in a subset of endometrial carcinoma cells†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 222, Issue 4, pages 410–420, December 2010
How to Cite
Saegusa, M., Hashimura, M. and Kuwata, T. (2010), Pin1 acts as a modulator of cell proliferation through alteration in NF-κB but not β-catenin/TCF4 signalling in a subset of endometrial carcinoma cells. J. Pathol., 222: 410–420. doi: 10.1002/path.2773
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20590352
|path2773_suppinfot1.tif||51K||Supporting Information: Table S1. Primer sequences used in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.