These authors contributed equally to this work.
AMP-activated protein kinase: ‘a cup of tea’ against cholesterol-induced neurotoxicity†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 222, Issue 4, pages 329–334, December 2010
How to Cite
Martínez de Morentin, P. B., González, C. R. and López, M. (2010), AMP-activated protein kinase: ‘a cup of tea’ against cholesterol-induced neurotoxicity. J. Pathol., 222: 329–334. doi: 10.1002/path.2778
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Fondo Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: ML: PS09/01880
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: ML: RyC-2007-00211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!