These authors contributed equally to this study.
Role of the transcription factor T (brachyury) in the pathogenesis of sporadic chordoma: a genetic and functional-based study†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 223, Issue 3, pages 327–335, February 2011
How to Cite
Presneau, N., Shalaby, A., Ye, H., Pillay, N., Halai, D., Idowu, B., Tirabosco, R., Whitwell, D., Jacques, T. S., Kindblom, L.-G., Brüderlein, S., Möller, P., Leithner, A., Liegl, B., Amary, F. M., Athanasou, N. N., Hogendoorn, P. C., Mertens, F., Szuhai, K. and Flanagan, A. M. (2011), Role of the transcription factor T (brachyury) in the pathogenesis of sporadic chordoma: a genetic and functional-based study. J. Pathol., 223: 327–335. doi: 10.1002/path.2816
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2010 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- Skeletal Cancer Action Trust (SCAT), UK
- Rosetrees Trust, UK
- Chordoma Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!