No conflicts of interest were declared.
Activated oncogenic pathways and therapeutic targets in extranodal nasal-type NK/T cell lymphoma revealed by gene expression profiling†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 223, Issue 4, pages 496–510, March 2011
How to Cite
Ng, S.-B., Selvarajan, V., Huang, G., Zhou, J., Feldman, A. L., Law, M., Kwong, Y.-L., Shimizu, N., Kagami, Y., Aozasa, K., Salto-Tellez, M. and Chng, W.-J. (2011), Activated oncogenic pathways and therapeutic targets in extranodal nasal-type NK/T cell lymphoma revealed by gene expression profiling. J. Pathol., 223: 496–510. doi: 10.1002/path.2823
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2010 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- NMRC Clinician Scientist Investigator award
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-179-000-040-133
- Singapore Cancer Syndicate. Grant Number: SCS-GRN102
- Singapore National Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education under the Research Centre of Excellence Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!