These authors contributed equally to this study.
Chronic chorioamnionitis displays distinct alterations of the amniotic fluid proteome†
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 223, Issue 4, pages 553–565, March 2011
How to Cite
Oggé, G., Romero, R., Lee, D.-C., Gotsch, F., Than, N. G., Lee, J., Chaiworapongsa, T., Dong, Z., Mittal, P., Hassan, S. S. and Kim, C. J. (2011), Chronic chorioamnionitis displays distinct alterations of the amniotic fluid proteome. J. Pathol., 223: 553–565. doi: 10.1002/path.2825
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2010 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- Perinatology Research Branch, Division of Intramural Research
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- NIH, DHHS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!