These authors contributed equally to this work.
Intrinsic cell memory reinforces myogenic commitment of pericyte-derived iPSCs†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 223, Issue 5, pages 593–603, April 2011
How to Cite
Quattrocelli, M., Palazzolo, G., Floris, G., Schöffski, P., Anastasia, L., Orlacchio, A., Vandendriessche, T., Chuah, M. K., Cossu, G., Verfaillie, C. and Sampaolesi, M. (2011), Intrinsic cell memory reinforces myogenic commitment of pericyte-derived iPSCs. J. Pathol., 223: 593–603. doi: 10.1002/path.2845
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2010 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- FWO-Odysseus Programme. Grant Number: G.0907.08
- Research Council of the University of Leuven. Grant Number: OT/09/053
- Wicka Funds. Grant Number: zkb8720
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2005067555_003, PRIN 2008RENT8T_003, CARIPLO Nos 2007.5639, 2008.2005
- EC. Grant Number: CARE-MI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!