These authors equally contributed to this study.
Down-regulation of oestrogen receptor-β associates with transcriptional co-regulator PATZ1 delocalization in human testicular seminomas†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 1, pages 110–120, May 2011
How to Cite
Esposito, F., Boscia, F., Franco, R., Tornincasa, M., Fusco, A., Kitazawa, S., Looijenga, L. H. and Chieffi, P. (2011), Down-regulation of oestrogen receptor-β associates with transcriptional co-regulator PATZ1 delocalization in human testicular seminomas. J. Pathol., 224: 110–120. doi: 10.1002/path.2846
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2011 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- Paolo Chieffi from the Italian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MIUR-PRIN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!