These authors contributed equally to this study.
Subtype-specific mutation of PPP2R1A in endometrial and ovarian carcinomas†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 223, Issue 5, pages 567–573, April 2011
How to Cite
McConechy, M. K., Anglesio, M. S., Kalloger, S. E., Yang, W., Senz, J., Chow, C., Heravi-Moussavi, A., Morin, G. B., Mes-Masson, A.-M., Australian Ovarian Cancer Study Group, Carey, M. S., McAlpine, J. N., Kwon, J. S., Prentice, L. M., Boyd, N., Shah, S. P., Gilks, C. B. and Huntsman, D. G. (2011), Subtype-specific mutation of PPP2R1A in endometrial and ovarian carcinomas. J. Pathol., 223: 567–573. doi: 10.1002/path.2848
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2011 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: DAMD17-O1-1-0729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!