HDX and HY, and MM-K and TF, contributed equally to this study.
Molecular characteristics and biological behaviours of the oncocytic and pancreatobiliary subtypes of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms†
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 4, pages 508–516, August 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, H. D., Yamaguchi, H., Dias-Santagata, D., Kuboki, Y., Akhavanfard, S., Hatori, T., Yamamoto, M., Shiratori, K., Kobayashi, M., Shimizu, M., Fernandez-del Castillo, C., Mino-Kenudson, M. and Furukawa, T. (2011), Molecular characteristics and biological behaviours of the oncocytic and pancreatobiliary subtypes of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms. J. Pathol., 224: 508–516. doi: 10.1002/path.2875
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!