No conflicts of interest were declared.
Growth plate regulation and osteochondroma formation: insights from tracing proteoglycans in zebrafish models and human cartilage†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 2, pages 160–168, June 2011
How to Cite
de Andrea, C. E., Prins, F. A., Wiweger, M. I. and Hogendoorn, P. C. (2011), Growth plate regulation and osteochondroma formation: insights from tracing proteoglycans in zebrafish models and human cartilage. J. Pathol., 224: 160–168. doi: 10.1002/path.2886
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2011 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- European Network of Excellence EuroBoNeT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!