IFCT0401 expert pathologist.
Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibition overcomes gefitinib resistance in mucinous lung adenocarcinoma†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 83–95, September 2011
How to Cite
Hurbin, A., Wislez, M., Busser, B., Antoine, M., Tenaud, C., Rabbe, N., Dufort, S., de Fraipont, F., Moro-Sibilot, D., Cadranel, J., Coll, J.-L. and Brambilla, E. (2011), Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibition overcomes gefitinib resistance in mucinous lung adenocarcinoma. J. Pathol., 225: 83–95. doi: 10.1002/path.2897
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- La Ligue contre le Cancer, Comité de l'Isère
- Projet Libre INCa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!