These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional evidence that Drosha overexpression in cervical squamous cell carcinoma affects cell phenotype and microRNA profiles†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 4, pages 496–507, August 2011
How to Cite
Muralidhar, B., Winder, D., Murray, M., Palmer, R., Barbosa-Morais, N., Saini, H., Roberts, I., Pett, M. and Coleman, N. (2011), Functional evidence that Drosha overexpression in cervical squamous cell carcinoma affects cell phenotype and microRNA profiles. J. Pathol., 224: 496–507. doi: 10.1002/path.2898
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!