No conflicts of interest were declared.
IL-32 up-regulation is associated with inflammatory cytokine production in allergic rhinitis†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 4, pages 553–563, August 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, H.-J., Shin, S.-Y., Oh, H.-A., Kim, M.-H., Cho, J.-S. and Kim, H.-M. (2011), IL-32 up-regulation is associated with inflammatory cytokine production in allergic rhinitis. J. Pathol., 224: 553–563. doi: 10.1002/path.2899
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!