No conflicts of interest were declared.
Loss of BAF250a (ARID1A) is frequent in high-grade endometrial carcinomas†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 3, pages 328–333, July 2011
How to Cite
Wiegand, K. C., Lee, A. F., Al-Agha, O. M., Chow, C., Kalloger, S. E., Scott, D. W., Steidl, C., Wiseman, S. M., Gascoyne, R. D., Gilks, B. and Huntsman, D. G. (2011), Loss of BAF250a (ARID1A) is frequent in high-grade endometrial carcinomas. J. Pathol., 224: 328–333. doi: 10.1002/path.2911
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!