These authors contributed equally to this study.
IDH1 and IDH2 mutations are frequent events in central chondrosarcoma and central and periosteal chondromas but not in other mesenchymal tumours†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 224, Issue 3, pages 334–343, July 2011
How to Cite
Amary, M. F., Bacsi, K., Maggiani, F., Damato, S., Halai, D., Berisha, F., Pollock, R., O'Donnell, P., Grigoriadis, A., Diss, T., Eskandarpour, M., Presneau, N., Hogendoorn, P. C., Futreal, A., Tirabosco, R. and Flanagan, A. M. (2011), IDH1 and IDH2 mutations are frequent events in central chondrosarcoma and central and periosteal chondromas but not in other mesenchymal tumours. J. Pathol., 224: 334–343. doi: 10.1002/path.2913
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Skeletal Cancer Action Trust (SCAT) UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!