These authors contributed equally to this study.
Using next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders: a family with retinitis pigmentosa and skeletal abnormalities†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 12–18, September 2011
How to Cite
Schrader, K. A., Heravi-Moussavi, A., Waters, P. J., Senz, J., Whelan, J., Ha, G., Eydoux, P., Nielsen, T., Gallagher, B., Oloumi, A., Boyd, N., Fernandez, B. A., Young, T.-L., Jones, S. J., Hirst, M., Shah, S. P., Marra, M. A., Green, J. and Huntsman, D. G. (2011), Using next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders: a family with retinitis pigmentosa and skeletal abnormalities. J. Pathol., 225: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/path.2941
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2011 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!