These authors contributed equally to this study.
Using next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders: a family with retinitis pigmentosa and skeletal abnormalities†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 12–18, September 2011
How to Cite
Schrader, K. A., Heravi-Moussavi, A., Waters, P. J., Senz, J., Whelan, J., Ha, G., Eydoux, P., Nielsen, T., Gallagher, B., Oloumi, A., Boyd, N., Fernandez, B. A., Young, T.-L., Jones, S. J., Hirst, M., Shah, S. P., Marra, M. A., Green, J. and Huntsman, D. G. (2011), Using next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders: a family with retinitis pigmentosa and skeletal abnormalities. J. Pathol., 225: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/path.2941
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2011 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!