No conflicts of interest were declared.
Haem oxygenase-1 dictates intrauterine fetal survival in mice via carbon monoxide†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 225, Issue 2, pages 293–304, October 2011
How to Cite
Zenclussen, M. L., Casalis, P. A., El-Mousleh, T., Rebelo, S., Langwisch, S., Linzke, N., Volk, H.-D., Fest, S., Soares, M. P. and Zenclussen, A. C. (2011), Haem oxygenase-1 dictates intrauterine fetal survival in mice via carbon monoxide. J. Pathol., 225: 293–304. doi: 10.1002/path.2946
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2011 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!