No conflicts of interest were declared.
Specific and extensive endometrial deregulation is present before conception in IVF/ICSI repeated implantation failures (IF) or recurrent miscarriages†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 225, Issue 4, pages 554–564, December 2011
How to Cite
Lédée, N., Munaut, C., Aubert, J., Sérazin, V., Rahmati, M., Chaouat, G., Sandra, O. and Foidart, J. M. (2011), Specific and extensive endometrial deregulation is present before conception in IVF/ICSI repeated implantation failures (IF) or recurrent miscarriages. J. Pathol., 225: 554–564. doi: 10.1002/path.2948
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2011 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!