Conflict of interest statement: The Genetic Pathology Evaluation Centre research unit (SL, TN) is the recipient of an unrestricted educational research grant from Sanofi-aventis Canada. TN holds shares in Bioclassifier LLC.
A Ki67/BCL2 index based on immunohistochemistry is highly prognostic in ER-positive breast cancer†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 97–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Ali, H. R., Dawson, S.-J., Blows, F. M., Provenzano, E., Leung, S., Nielsen, T., Pharoah, P. D. and Caldas, C. (2012), A Ki67/BCL2 index based on immunohistochemistry is highly prognostic in ER-positive breast cancer. J. Pathol., 226: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/path.2976
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2011 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!