No conflicts of interest were declared.
Hsa-miR-375 is differentially expressed during breast lobular neoplasia and promotes loss of mammary acinar polarity†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 108–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Giricz, O., Reynolds, P. A., Ramnauth, A., Liu, C., Wang, T., Stead, L., Childs, G., Rohan, T., Shapiro, N., Fineberg, S., Kenny, P. A. and Loudig, O. (2012), Hsa-miR-375 is differentially expressed during breast lobular neoplasia and promotes loss of mammary acinar polarity. J. Pathol., 226: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/path.2978
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!