Conflicts of interest statement: GAM is a primary investigator of the CTMM-DeCoDe project, a public–private partnership in which several companies participate.
BCL2L1 has a functional role in colorectal cancer and its protein expression is associated with chromosome 20q gain †
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 442–450, February 2012
How to Cite
Sillars-Hardebol, A. H., Carvalho, B., Beliën, J. A., de Wit, M., Delis-van Diemen, P. M., Tijssen, M., van de Wiel, M. A., Pontén, F., Fijneman, R. J. and Meijer, G. A. (2012), BCL2L1 has a functional role in colorectal cancer and its protein expression is associated with chromosome 20q gain . J. Pathol., 226: 442–450. doi: 10.1002/path.2983
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 09:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- Cancer Center Amsterdam
- Aegon International Scholarship in Oncology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!