Silencing disease genes in the laboratory and the clinic
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Special Issue: The Cell Biology of Disease
Volume 226, Issue 2, pages 365–379, January 2012
How to Cite
Watts, J. K. and Corey, D. R. (2012), Silencing disease genes in the laboratory and the clinic. J. Pathol., 226: 365–379. doi: 10.1002/path.2993
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIGMS 77253, 73042
- Robert A Welch Foundation. Grant Number: I-1244
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!