No conflicts of interest were declared.
Potential role of reduced basolateral potassium (IKCa3.1) channel expression in the pathogenesis of diarrhoea in ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 463–470, February 2012
How to Cite
Al-Hazza, A., Linley, J. E., Aziz, Q., MacLennan, K. A., Hunter, M. and Sandle, G. I. (2012), Potential role of reduced basolateral potassium (IKCa3.1) channel expression in the pathogenesis of diarrhoea in ulcerative colitis. J. Pathol., 226: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/path.2994
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!