No conflicts of interest were declared.
Inhibition of NOTCH3 signalling significantly enhances sensitivity to cisplatin in EBV-associated nasopharyngeal carcinoma†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 471–481, February 2012
How to Cite
Man, C.-H., Wei-Man Lun, S., Wai-Ying Hui, J., To, K.-F., Choy, K.-W., Wing-Hung Chan, A., Chow, C., Tin-Yun Chung, G., Tsao, S.-W., Tak-Chun Yip, T., Busson, P. and Lo, K.-W. (2012), Inhibition of NOTCH3 signalling significantly enhances sensitivity to cisplatin in EBV-associated nasopharyngeal carcinoma. J. Pathol., 226: 471–481. doi: 10.1002/path.2997
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!