No conflicts of interest were declared.
Mechanisms underlying somatostatin receptor 2 down-regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor expression in response to hypoxia in mouse retinal explants†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 519–533, February 2012
How to Cite
Mei, S., Cammalleri, M., Azara, D., Casini, G., Bagnoli, P. and Dal Monte, M. (2012), Mechanisms underlying somatostatin receptor 2 down-regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor expression in response to hypoxia in mouse retinal explants. J. Pathol., 226: 519–533. doi: 10.1002/path.3006
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2011 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!