These authors contributed equally to this study.
Let-7c functions as a metastasis suppressor by targeting MMP11 and PBX3 in colorectal cancer†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 544–555, February 2012
How to Cite
Han, H.-B., Gu, J., Zuo, H.-J., Chen, Z.-G., Zhao, W., Li, M., Ji, D.-B., Lu, Y.-Y. and Zhang, Z.-Q. (2012), Let-7c functions as a metastasis suppressor by targeting MMP11 and PBX3 in colorectal cancer. J. Pathol., 226: 544–555. doi: 10.1002/path.3014
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2011 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!