No conflicts of interest were declared.
Ligand-independent transforming growth factor-β type I receptor signalling mediates type I collagen-induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 633–644, March 2012
How to Cite
DeMaio, L., Buckley, S. T., Krishnaveni, M. S., Flodby, P., Dubourd, M., Banfalvi, A., Xing, Y., Ehrhardt, C., Minoo, P., Zhou, B., Crandall, E. D. and Borok, Z. (2012), Ligand-independent transforming growth factor-β type I receptor signalling mediates type I collagen-induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition. J. Pathol., 226: 633–644. doi: 10.1002/path.3016
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2011 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!