These authors contributed equally to this work.
Origin of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from atypical flat lesions: a comparative study in transgenic mice and human tissues†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 5, pages 723–734, April 2012
How to Cite
Aichler, M., Seiler, C., Tost, M., Siveke, J., Mazur, P. K., Da Silva-Buttkus, P., Bartsch, D. K., Langer, P., Chiblak, S., Dürr, A., Höfler, H., Klöppel, G., Müller-Decker, K., Brielmeier, M. and Esposito, I. (2012), Origin of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from atypical flat lesions: a comparative study in transgenic mice and human tissues. J. Pathol., 226: 723–734. doi: 10.1002/path.3017
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2011 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!