No conflicts of interest were declared.
TP53 mutations in serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma and concurrent pelvic high-grade serous carcinoma—evidence supporting the clonal relationship of the two lesions†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 421–426, February 2012
How to Cite
Kuhn, E., Kurman, R. J., Vang, R., Sehdev, A. S., Han, G., Soslow, R., Wang, T.-L. and Shih, I.-M. (2012), TP53 mutations in serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma and concurrent pelvic high-grade serous carcinoma—evidence supporting the clonal relationship of the two lesions. J. Pathol., 226: 421–426. doi: 10.1002/path.3023
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 05:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!