Conflict of interest. The author has a current research project in her laboratory relating to a chemokine receptor that is funded by Affitech AS.
The chemokine system and cancer†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Special Issue: The Cell Biology of Disease
Volume 226, Issue 2, pages 148–157, January 2012
How to Cite
Balkwill, F. R. (2012), The chemokine system and cancer. J. Pathol., 226: 148–157. doi: 10.1002/path.3029
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!