Conflict of interest statement: RP is Deputy Editor of The Journal of Pathology and in accordance with journal policy has recused himself from all parts of the handling, review, and acceptance procedures
Omnis cellula e cellula revisited: cell biology as the foundation of pathology†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Special Issue: The Cell Biology of Disease
Volume 226, Issue 2, pages 145–147, January 2012
How to Cite
Wright, N. A. and Poulsom, R. (2012), Omnis cellula e cellula revisited: cell biology as the foundation of pathology. J. Pathol., 226: 145–147. doi: 10.1002/path.3030
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!