These authors contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 427–441, February 2012
How to Cite
Duprez, R., Wilkerson, P. M., Lacroix-Triki, M., Lambros, M. B., MacKay, A., Hern, R. A., Gauthier, A., Pawar, V., Colombo, P.-E., Daley, F., Natrajan, R., Ward, E., MacGrogan, G., Arbion, F., Michenet, P., Weigelt, B., Vincent-Salomon, A. and Reis-Filho, J. S. (2012), Immunophenotypic and genomic characterization of papillary carcinomas of the breast. J. Pathol., 226: 427–441. doi: 10.1002/path.3032
No conflicts of interest were declared.
Microarray comparative genomic hybridization data, the analysis history, script and code are available at: http://rock.icr.ac.uk/collaborations/ Mackay/Papillary.aCGH/
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A novel diagnostic method targeting genomic instability in intracystic tumors of the breast, Breast Cancer, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Integrative genomic and transcriptomic characterization of papillary carcinomas of the breast, Molecular Oncology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Intracystic papillary carcinoma of breast: interrelationship with in situ and invasive carcinoma and a proposal of pathogenesis: array comparative genomic hybridization study of 14 cases, Modern Pathology, 2014, 27, 2, 194, , , ,
- 5Breast Carcinoma, Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2013, 33, 4, 891, ,
- 6Somatic complex I disruptive mitochondrial DNA mutations are modifiers of tumorigenesis that correlate with low genomic instability in pituitary adenomas, Human Molecular Genetics, 2013, 22, 2, 226, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Biphasic Papillary and Lobular Breast Carcinoma With PIK3CA and IDH1 Mutations, Diagnostic Molecular Pathology, 2012, 21, 4, 221, , , , , , ,
- 8Functional characterization of the 19q12 amplicon in grade III breast cancers, Breast Cancer Research, 2012, 14, 2, R53, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 10Molecular characterisation of cell line models for triple-negative breast cancers, BMC Genomics, 2012, 13, 1, 619, , , , , , , ,