These authors contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 427–441, February 2012
How to Cite
Duprez, R., Wilkerson, P. M., Lacroix-Triki, M., Lambros, M. B., MacKay, A., Hern, R. A., Gauthier, A., Pawar, V., Colombo, P.-E., Daley, F., Natrajan, R., Ward, E., MacGrogan, G., Arbion, F., Michenet, P., Weigelt, B., Vincent-Salomon, A. and Reis-Filho, J. S. (2012), Immunophenotypic and genomic characterization of papillary carcinomas of the breast. J. Pathol., 226: 427–441. doi: 10.1002/path.3032
No conflicts of interest were declared.
Microarray comparative genomic hybridization data, the analysis history, script and code are available at: http://rock.icr.ac.uk/collaborations/ Mackay/Papillary.aCGH/
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!