Both authors contributed equally.
Low-grade serous carcinomas of the ovary contain very few point mutations†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 226, Issue 3, pages 413–420, February 2012
How to Cite
Jones, S., Wang, T.-L., Kurman, R. J., Nakayama, K., Velculescu, V. E., Vogelstein, B., Kinzler, K. W., Papadopoulos, N. and Shih, I.-M. (2012), Low-grade serous carcinomas of the ovary contain very few point mutations. J. Pathol., 226: 413–420. doi: 10.1002/path.3967
Conflicts of interest. Under agreements between the Johns Hopkins University, Genzyme, Exact Sciences, Inostics, Qiagen, Invitrogen and Personal Genome Diagnostics, KWK, VEV, BV and NP are entitled to a share of the royalties received by the University on sales of products related to genes and technologies described in this manuscript. KWK, VEV, BV and NP are co-founders of Inostics and Personal Genome Diagnostics, are members of their Scientific Advisory Boards and own Inostics and Personal Genome Diagnostics stock, which is subject to certain restrictions under Johns Hopkins University policy
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Dr Miriam and Sheldon G Adelson Medical Research Foundation
- Virginia and DK Ludwig Fund for Cancer Research
- AACR Stand Up To Cancer–Dream Team Translational Cancer Research Grant, and NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: CA116184, CA103937, CA129080, CA43460, CA160036, CA1165807, CA121113
|path_3967_sm_suppinfots1.doc||199K||Supporting Information: Table S1. Summary of sequence analysis in ovarian low-grade serous tumours.|
|path_3967_sm_suppinfots2.doc||533K||Supporting Information: Table S2. Mutations identified in the mismatch repair-deficient tumour, OV207.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.