These authors contributed equally to this study.
ROR2 is a novel prognostic biomarker and a potential therapeutic target in leiomyosarcoma and gastrointestinal stromal tumour†
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 223–233, June 2012
How to Cite
Edris, B., Espinosa, I., Mühlenberg, T., Mikels, A., Lee, C.-H., Steigen, S. E., Zhu, S., Montgomery, K. D., Lazar, A. J., Lev, D., Fletcher, J. A., Beck, A. H., West, R. B., Nusse, R. and van de Rijn, M. (2012), ROR2 is a novel prognostic biomarker and a potential therapeutic target in leiomyosarcoma and gastrointestinal stromal tumour. J. Pathol., 227: 223–233. doi: 10.1002/path.3986
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!