These authors contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 1, pages 42–52, May 2012
How to Cite
Hernandez, L., Wilkerson, P. M., Lambros, M. B., Campion-Flora, A., Rodrigues, D. N., Gauthier, A., Cabral, C., Pawar, V., Mackay, A., A'Hern, R., Marchiò, C., Palacios, J., Natrajan, R., Weigelt, B. and Reis-Filho, J. S. (2012), Genomic and mutational profiling of ductal carcinomas in situ and matched adjacent invasive breast cancers reveals intra-tumour genetic heterogeneity and clonal selection. J. Pathol., 227: 42–52. doi: 10.1002/path.3990
Microarray data and the analysis history, script and code are available at: http://rock.icr.ac.uk/collaborations/Mackay/DCIS.invasive. progression
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!