No conflicts of interest were declared.
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 228, Issue 2, pages 181–192, October 2012
How to Cite
Baba, T., Kawaguchi, M., Fukushima, T., Sato, Y., Orikawa, H., Yorita, K., Tanaka, H., Lin, C.-Y., Sakoda, S. and Kataoka, H. (2012), Loss of membrane-bound serine protease inhibitor HAI-1 induces oral squamous cell carcinoma cells' invasiveness. J. Pathol., 228: 181–192. doi: 10.1002/path.3993
The whole raw data of microarray analysis for gene expression are available at NCBI Gene Expression Omnibus (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/) under accession number GSE32142 and Center for Information biology gene Expression database (http://cibex.nig.ac.jp/cibex/index.jsp) under accession number CBX248.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!