These authors contributed equally to this study.
Autophagy mediates survival of pancreatic tumour-initiating cells in a hypoxic microenvironment†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 3, pages 325–335, July 2012
How to Cite
Rausch, V., Liu, L., Apel, A., Rettig, T., Gladkich, J., Labsch, S., Kallifatidis, G., Kaczorowski, A., Groth, A., Gross, W., Gebhard, M. M., Schemmer, P., Werner, J., Salnikov, A. V., Zentgraf, H., Büchler, M. W. and Herr, I. (2012), Autophagy mediates survival of pancreatic tumour-initiating cells in a hypoxic microenvironment. J. Pathol., 227: 325–335. doi: 10.1002/path.3994
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!