Invited commentary for: Fornari F, Milazzo M, Chieco P, et al. In hepatocellular carcinoma miR-519d is up-regulated by p53 and DNA hypomethylation and targets CDKN1A/p21, PTEN, AKT3 and TIMP2. J Pathol 2012; 227: 275–285.
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 3, pages 270–274, July 2012
How to Cite
Flor, I. and Bullerdiek, J. (2012), The dark side of a success story: microRNAs of the C19MC cluster in human tumours. J. Pathol., 227: 270–274. doi: 10.1002/path.4014
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!