Stem cell identification—in vivo lineage analysis versus in vitro isolation and clonal expansion
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 3, pages 255–266, July 2012
How to Cite
Wright, N. A. (2012), Stem cell identification—in vivo lineage analysis versus in vitro isolation and clonal expansion. J. Pathol., 227: 255–266. doi: 10.1002/path.4018
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!